Playtime

Playtime
My Kids

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Woke up......took me to mandi the kids about n hour or so..my goodness ! i hope i'm not the only one in the world who is going thru the same thing. My kids, like my mom used to say 'muntah darah' trying to mandi them. Especially with Haykel. Undressing him is the most hardest part. And then comes the mandi n comes the dressing part. Argghhh...! anyway....came down and on their favourite channel while i prepare a meal...bagi makan then i did my thingy here. Halim is in KL doing his errands. So anyway, today 's menu would be sambal sardine, tempoyak and one stir fry vege. Again will be eating alone. or maybe wouldnt eat at all. In a while got to clean n tidy up the mess my children made. The house is like.. had just been hit by a tornado. Can u imagine that??

No comments:

Post a Comment